Our 5 most popular developer posts in 2014
This article is written as opinion. The opinions expressed within are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of Red Hat.
Here are five most read articles on developerblog.redhat.com in 2014 – be sure to read them:
- A Practical Introduction to Docker Containers, by Scott McCarty – 25,000 views
- Comprehensive Overview of Storage Scalability in Docker, by Jeremy Eder – 19,000
- Why Python 4.0 won’t be like Python 3.0, by Nick Coghlan – 14,000
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 now Generally Available, 13,000
- GCC Undefined Behavior Sanitizer – ubsan, by Marek Polacek, 10,000
Join Red Hat Developers, a developer program for you to learn, share, and code faster – and get access to Red Hat software for your development. The developer program and software are both free!